• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

Where does a childthemes CSS reside on a server

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
If you're referring to the Dynamik stylesheets then it would be /wp-content/uploads/dynamik-gen/theme/

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
Well, if you're referring to the stylesheet of a Child Theme that was exported using Dynamik then of course that would simply be the style.css file located in the root of the Child Theme. But I'm assuming that's not what you're asking. In Dynamik you'll find Custom CSS located in the /wp-content/uploads/dynamik-gen/theme/ directory, in the file named dynamik-custom.css. But again I'm guessing you're referring to the actual Skin's custom CSS file, which is located in /wp-content/uploads/dynamik-gen/skins/SKIN-NAME/style.css

But both of these are editable through the Dynamik Admin interface. The Dynamik Custom CSS is of course edited through Dynamik Custom > Custom CSS, and the Skin's custom CSS is edited through Dynamik Design > Skins > {CSS} (the CSS button located on the Skin image itself.

Thanks Eric, that's really helpful!

Catalyst has come a long way since those long ago Frugal days! I din't realize that we could edit a Skins CSS directly through Dynamik Design > Skins > {CSS}! That's brilliant!!!

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
Thanks Eric, that's really helpful!

Catalyst has come a long way since those long ago Frugal days! I din't realize that we could edit a Skins CSS directly through Dynamik Design > Skins > {CSS}! That's brilliant!!!
Thanks! :)