Setting the [copyright] shortcode

Update, to clarify, I am currently displaying the [copyright] value on the web site, but it is an old site, and i can't find where i set it originally.

I am using Catalyst Version 1.5.4 with Dynamik Version 1.1. Where do i set the value i want to appear in the [copyright] shortcode in the Core > Footer?

Last edited:
I found the following partial answer:
  • The [copyright] shortcode defaults to "Copyright (c) xxxyy" (where xxxyy is the current year) . I don't know how to change the default value.
  • The remainder of the text comes from the Dashboard > Settings > General Settings > Site Title
  • Example: [left_open] [custom_text] [close] [left_open][copyright]Site Title[close] (chosen from Dashboard > Settings > General Settings > Site Title)

What did you want to change on the output of the copyright text ? that's auto generated and produces the @ copyright and the site title.

if you wanted to change that completely , you can just delete all the code in the box at - Core Options > Footer (copy and paste that somewhere for safe keeping in case) , then create your own custom code in a 'Hook Box' at Advanced Options > Custom Hook Boxes - hooked into 'catalyst_hook_footer'

What did you want to change on the output of the copyright text ? that's auto generated and produces the @ copyright and the site title.

if you wanted to change that completely , you can just delete all the code in the box at - Core Options > Footer (copy and paste that somewhere for safe keeping in case) , then create your own custom code in a 'Hook Box' at Advanced Options > Custom Hook Boxes - hooked into 'catalyst_hook_footer'
Thank you Andytc