• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

Need a little help

Hi,
It has been some time since I have been here, actually it was the old forum.
Had pretty much stopped having sites or building them so forgot what little
I knew or haven't yet remembered it.

On to the help. I am using Dynamic Builder, Genesis framework and have builder beaver.
At one time you go to menus and choose where you wanted them to but that has been
since changed apparently. So I want to move either my dynamic text - which was used to
for site instead of a logo image to the far right side and have the menu in to the left of
visa versa. Doesn't really matter at this point. No doubt this is a simple fix but it is at
the moment evading me. Have searched to find out how but have not located it. So if
someone would "kindly" tell me or share with me it would be a big time saver and help.
Best regards.

Also is there a video on how to make header full width not using bb? I had requested
Eric do that a few years back and still cannot find it.

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
There are no options to swap the positions of the title area and the header menu, but you can do this quite easily by pasting in the following CSS code into your Dynamik Custom CSS:
Code:
.title-area {
    text-align: right;
    float: right;
}

.site-header .widget-area {
    text-align: left;
    float: left;
}
Regarding your question about the video, are you asking about how to make the header fully fluid so the title area and header menu sits on the far left/right sides of the browser window, without the help of Beaver Builder?

Thank you. Having another issue where the content which is not much but nevertheless is showing
up as 1.6px it is so small cannot read it with a magnifying glass. I don't understand as I have never
had this issue before. Thanks

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
That would likely be due to your DWB Design Options settings, where you may have the font unit set to "PX", but the size set as if it were REM. So go through those design options and if your font unit is set to PX then set those to 16 instead of 1.6.

Eric,
Thank you. I went to Dynamik - Design Options and U-Control and there they are all set to rem. 1.6 rem Line Height 1.4 Universal Font Unit - rem
As an example Header|Logo set to 0.36 rem.
Save Changes but yet they are tiny tiny on the site. Have not really added anything or done anything to do that. I even changed the universal font to px and 16.0 and 14.0
saved changes, refreshed and it did not fix it. Changed the universal font back - saved changes- refreshed and still tiny tiny.

The ironic thing is I never changed it in the first place. Cannot really do anything until this is resolved. networkingstrategically.com

Eric or support,
I finally just changed the fonts and so it is working but have no idea how that happened. Next challenge and not sure but it may be related. I created a new page actually multiple times. and go to publish it and the sentences are spread apart by what would appear to be an inch and a half, which obviously does not work. I know at one time you could not post from word into wp but thought that had changed. So I just re-wrote right within the site. Looks fine visually but still coming up the same way. Then I went to txt view an adjusted and made it into paragraphs that matched the visual, saved it, published it and yet still doing the same thing. Deleted and attempted multiple times but yet same result. It must be a setting or something. I even did it again but in a notepad and copied and pasted it and the same result. Maybe it is not related to dynamik but I cannot figure out what the issue is and thought maybe it was related to the fonts. If you have an idea or suggestion, please share as it is holding up progress. thanks.

It is definitely something in Dynamik as I just activate genesis as the theme and the page is showing up as it should. Need this figured out ASAP to what in Dynamik is causing it.

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
I just received your email about not receiving a timely response from me to this thread. Let me be clear that this is not a "Support Forum", but it is what is stated at the top of every page in this forum which is...
The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.
So I don't mind replying here when I can, but for time-sensitive product support matter please use the support contact form located in your "My Account" page on CobaltApps.com as that's the place to receive timely support directly from our team.

Regarding your latest question, it's hard for me to say what's going on without logging into your site. So for this I would suggest contacting support and providing your WP login details so we can have a look and be sure to specify what particular page/post you're having trouble with or how to replicate this so we can affectively troubleshoot.