Help with EZ Home Widget Area

Brob

Hello:

I am using the Dynamik Enterprise Skin and have the EZ Home page set to 3 1 3 layout config. I would like to have the background fill for the EZ Home Bottom widgets stay even as text content gets entered into a widget (i.e. if there is more content entered into EZ Home Bottom #1 the background fill would have the same dimensions for EZ Home Bottom #3 thus creating a uniform look). Right now, the background color fill for each widget extends based on home much text is entered into each individual widget. I suppose I could use multiple </br> tags in the text field, but I am thinking there is probably a better way.

I am also wondering if there is a way to make the wrap for the EZ Home Bottom widgets wider thus allowing the individual widgets themselves to be slightly wider.

Thanks,

Bri

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
Hey Bri,

Way late on the reply, I see, but in case this is still relevant, what's the link to the site in question?

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
There are different ways to address this with CSS, but nothing super simple that is going to perfectly address your desired effect (that I can think of, at least). This is the old "how do I make all my columns the same height" dilemma. One simple way to address this is to add a min-height to the Home Bottom Widgets by pasting the following into your Dynamik Custom CSS like so (adjust the actual min-height value as needed):
CSS:
#ez-home-bottom-container .ez-widget-area {
    min-height: 380px;
}