• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

GUTENBURG and the future of Dynamic

would love to hear your perspective keen to learn more with dynamic but will all these tools be made redundant? with gutenburg

regards

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
That's a tough question to answer at this point. Am I'm not speaking about Dynamik, but really any WP design tool out there. I don't think Gutenberg will make tools like Dynamik redundant, but I do believe that in time you'll find WP DEVs doing more with and around Gutenberg which may change the way these kinds of tools work. I would say we're a bit of a ways off before major changes hit, but I can't imagine there won't be changes coming. From watching (and reading about) the idea behind Gutenberg from the WordPress development team it does sound like simply taking over the content area is just the beginning of their scope.