• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

Genesis DevKit Suggestions

The "Widgets" editor should detect if the Footer or After Entry widget areas have been disabled and not show those options if they are.

In Dynamik Web Builder, after most fonts, you have a "#Custom" button that allows for direct CSS customization. It would be nice to have that in all of your products.

I think it would be more intuitive if you moved the Footer Widget settings into the Footer section.

Any chance you could add an "export/import" feature? I have several projects I'm working on and it would be nice to copy all/some of the settings from one site to another.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but when using the Theme Creator it would be nice if we could change all of the "Genesis Sample" references and DevKit references to something custom.