Freelancer PHP Builder

I am trying to use the Freelancer PHP Builder and there appears to be some missing selectors and buttons and I cannot work out why. I am missing the controls for hooks and layouts and actions.

I have attached two images. The first one is Dynamic PHP Builder and the second is Freelancer PHP Builder.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong, please?
Dynamik Custom PHP builder.png Extender Custom PHP Builder.png

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
Only Dynamik and Genesis Extender have these extra PHP Builder sections. The rest of our Extender Plugins do not. I may add some of them in over time though.

PHP Builder is one of the greatest features of both Dynamik and Extender and its omission from Freelancer and other recently-developed tools is a glaring mistake in my opinion. When I started out building sites I learnt a terrific amount from using both Dynamik and Extender and would highly recommend them to anyone.

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
PHP Builder is one of the greatest features of both Dynamik and Extender and its omission from Freelancer and other recently-developed tools is a glaring mistake in my opinion. When I started out building sites I learnt a terrific amount from using both Dynamik and Extender and would highly recommend them to anyone.
Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'll keep this in mind moving forward.