• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

Fluid landing page - masonry grid layout

Hi again!

I am not sure where to post this question...

I am pretty new at everything in the world of website building, but I've decided to try Wordpress with Genesis and Dynamik Website Builder (+ Beaver builder plugin) to build my very first "blog" website.

Unfortunately, I am starting to think I did not make a good choice. Hopefully, someone can help me here.

I would like the website to be only a fluid landing page with a masonry grid style layout. When a post is added, it shows on the landing page.
There is no navigation bar, in other words. There is a sidebar with categories and an "about me" section + fixed header for the logo, that's it.

It seems that Beaver Builder can edit pages, posts and templates, but not the landing page. Am I wrong ? Am I missing something ? If so, where in DWB can I edit my landing page layout as a fluid one and with a grid style ? I can only see a choice between EZ static or Wordpress... And I am not much of a widget user.

Thanks for any help... I would like not to buy a pre-made theme that looks like what I am looking for since I've already bought DWB and Genesis for many long term reasons, one of them is to slowly learn CSS, for once. Hope I made the right choice...

Last edited:
Absolutely the right choice!, I have the same 3 components in my kit and they dance great together.
I also have ContentViewsPro and Toolset. Toolset takes a bit a learning simply because their documentation used to be poor but they are improving and getting better and better each release.

Hi again!

I am not sure where to post this question...

I am pretty new at everything in the world of website building, but I've decided to try Wordpress with Genesis and Dynamik Website Builder (+ Beaver builder plugin) to build my very first "blog" website.

Unfortunately, I am starting to think I did not make a good choice. Hopefully, someone can help me here.

I would like the website to be only a fluid landing page with a masonry grid style layout. When a post is added, it shows on the landing page.
There is no navigation bar, in other words. There is a sidebar with categories and an "about me" section + fixed header for the logo, that's it.

It seems that Beaver Builder can edit pages, posts and templates, but not the landing page. Am I wrong ? Am I missing something ? If so, where in DWB can I edit my landing page layout as a fluid one and with a grid style ? I can only see a choice between EZ static or Wordpress... And I am not much of a widget user.

Thanks for any help... I would like not to buy a pre-made theme that looks like what I am looking for since I've already bought DWB and Genesis for many long term reasons, one of them is to slowly learn CSS, for once. Hope I made the right choice...