The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

CRM and Web Development

Discussion in 'Freelance Biz Talk' started by Abland, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Abland

Abland New Member

I was curious who uses a CRM for customer management, and what your preferred application is. I've tried a couple and have found SuiteCRM to be my favourite. It's open source - my favourite phrase next to all you can eat :)
    https://suitecrm.com/

At first I figured a CRM was just too bulky and that a Quick Books tracking was plenty, but forcing myself to sit down and get used to using the CRM proved a wise choice. Getting past the bulky awkwardness I thought existed it actually falls into a flow. But what it means is I'm scalable now as far as admin goes. As my client list grows and when I end up adding contractors and staff it's useful to already have this mechanism in place to keep up with growth.

I'd appreciate hearing other insights and experiences.

2. Fiona

Fiona New Member

I use Capsule CRM - free for a limited number of contacts, but I pay £8/month for unlimited contacts. It is useful to keep a list of tasks that need doing (work, follow up sales, invoicing etc) and also to keep a record of correspondence. It also links to our accounts package (Kashflow) which is handy.

Abland likes this.