Search results

1. S

How to Remove Freelancer Header & Footer

Can anyone show me the code to remove the Freelancer Header & Footer sections? I tried inserting the code below into functions.php (the code was copied from Page Builder Page Template) but header and footer are still visible. remove_action( 'freelancer_entry_header'...
  2. S

Freelancer Framework vs Genesis Framework how do they compare?

Thanks Eric, That's good to head about Freelancer. You've developed so many awesome tools we are certainy spoilt for choices now! Yesterday I started playing with Freelancer but I soon realized I could not do much designing without using Themer Pro so I guess I will need to buy that soon. As I...
  3. S

Freelancer Framework vs Genesis Framework how do they compare?

Over the years I have grown to love Genesis and DWB, because of them I've learnt so much about WP design but there is still a heck of a lot I needed to know about coding in PHP and JavaScript in order to generate better designs and features in websites that clients are looking for these days...
  4. S

Fluid landing page - masonry grid layout

Absolutely the right choice!, I have the same 3 components in my kit and they dance great together. I also have ContentViewsPro and Toolset. Toolset takes a bit a learning simply because their documentation used to be poor but they are improving and getting better and better each release.
  5. S

How to change Primary or Secondary navigation to vertical layout

Thank you Siga, I will get working on it scorpio
  6. S

How to change Primary or Secondary navigation to vertical layout

I have two question regrading primary and secondary navigation customization. 1. I would like to know how to change either the primary or secondary navigation to have vertical layout when viewed on desktop. 2. I would also like to know how to apply the hamburger design and feature to...