Dynamik 1.9.3 includes a few new highly requested options for the Header and Responsive Menus as well as a bug fix. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
- Added “Vertical Toggle Tablet” in Dynamik Responsive Nav options to allow Vertical Toggle on Tablet sizes.
- Added Nav and Subnav Alignment options to allow for easy centering of the Primary and Secondary navigation menus.
- Added “Center Title Area” option to allow for easy centering of the Title Area (Text Titles or Image Logo).
- Added “Title Area Height” option to allow for independent control of both the Header Minimum Height (previously names “Header Height”) and now Title Area Height options (this was part of the fix for the bug noted below).
- Added Header Image Logo “Bottom Margin” option.
- Fixed Image Logo bug where adding a top margin distorted the image.