Dynamik 1.7 is a fairly minor update yet adds quite notable features, fixes and refinements. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
- Added Sub-Page font-size options to all three navbars in the Design Options admin section.
- Added “Primary Menu as Mobile Header Menu” option to the Responsive Design Options so you can now easily use your Primary Navigation Menu as your Header Menu’s mobile menu when using the Vertical Toggle or Tablet/Mobile Drop-down responsive menu options.
- Added a link to the activate Skin’s style.css file for reference purposes.
- Updated the Font Awesome version to 4.2.0.
- Made the meta-box class (that Custom Labels use for In-Post Options controls) unique to Dynamik so it won’t conflict with Plugins using the same meta-box code.
- Removed the Dynamik Auto-Update Nag setting in User’s profile admin pages as it’s no longer relevant.