Dynamik 1.7.2 includes a few bug fixes. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
- Added version number option for Child Theme Export feature.
- Added Text-Align “justified” to CSS Builder.
- Added .screen-reader-text styles to properly hide such text (which was added as of WordPress version 4.2) from view.
- Added Search .archive-title class to H1 styling in Dynamik so search page titles take on the general page title styling (before it was not being styled by Dynamik directly).
- Updated to Font Awesome 4.3.0.
- Made the #Custom button highlight color more distinct in the Dynamik Design Options admin page.
- Set a zero height value to the dynamik-content-filler image to prevent it from being visible on pages and posts.
- Removed the default Gravity Forms CSS from Dynamik to prevent custom Gravity Forms CSS conflicts.
- Fixed comment body border option bug in Dynamik (decided to remove the option completely).
- Fixed CodeMirror auto-indent issue where it sometimes double indents.
- Fixed Dynamik Child Theme Export bug where de-selecting Custom Templates in the export process resulted in an error during the export process.