Dynamik 1.3 is a major update that adds significant changes, new features and refinements as well as a few bug fixes. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
- Updated all defaults to reflect a new default design.
- Added the “Define Dynamik Label Width body class” feature that allows you to assign different types of pages, posts, archive, etc.. a specific Dynamik Label Width, giving you the ability to “mass assign” types of pages and posts with particular widths.
- Added “Define Dynamik Label Width body class” and PHP Comment Buttons to the PHP Builder.
- Changed the way the Custom Functions file is called in, fixing the occasional issue where Custom Function code does not affect the admin section, even when “Affect Admin” is selected.
- Added Header Widget Area text-align option.
- Added .override class to the post-class for better universal styling control of the loop.
- Added delayed versions of some of the Responsive Design options for greater control over how your content is displayed on mobile devices.
- Made the @media query trigger points editable for greater control over how your content is displayed on mobile devices.
- Made several refinements to the Mobile Menu options including sub-page indicators and “Hamburger Menu” icons for both Vertical and Dropdown menus.
- Added “Column Class Compatible” option to Custom Widget Areas in the Dynamik Design Options to make the Custom Widget Areas to be more Genesis Column Class compatible by default.
- Added Comment Reply Text Design Option styles.
- Added link transition style options.
- Added border options for Comment List styles.
- Added border radius option with enable/disable checkbox and textarea to add/remove elements.
- Added “None” sub-indicator option into Design Options so you can keep the fancy dropdown effect active while removing the actual sub-indicators.
- Changed “em” option to “rem” font option and removed all but the universal PX/REM option to clean up the interface and simplify this font style adjustment.
- Made it so the Responsive Design and HTML5 options found in Dynamik Settings will now be active by default.
- Fixed bug where previewing Dynamik before the initial activation causes the styles to “break”, requiring a Dynamik Design Options reset.
- Fixed bug where the post title link styles were not taking effect when the “Semantic HTML5 Headings” Genesis option was selected.
- Fixed MailChimp Plugin/Front-end CSS Builder conflict.
- Fixed bug where jQuery was not loading in certain situations.
- Fixed bug affecting Genesis Term Meta content for Category and Tag pages, preventing changes to be saved.
- Added esc_textarea() for Custom CSS/PHP/JS to prevent “breaking” textarea when certain code tags are used.
- Fixed bug where the HTML5 search form placeholder text font was not taking on the color given to it by Dynamik.