Dynamik 1.3.1 is mostly refinements as well as a few bug fixes. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
- Changed the footer link from the old dynamiktheme.com URL to the updated cobaltapps.com URL.
- Added the “Delayed” code/info to the “Header Media Query Styles” [?]Tooltip.
- Reduced the width of the Custom Widget Area and Hook Box “Name” textfield to account for slightly different browser style renderings.
- Changed the 4th and 5th @media query max-width defaults to 839.
- Edited the Auto-Update warning message to more clearly explain what happens to the DWB core files when an auto-update occurs.
- Added default styles in DWB to add the missing .entry-comments-link separator.
- Fixed an iOS pinch-zooming bug.
- Fixed bug where images with 10px width or height give an error with wp_debug when uploaded with the DWB Image Uploader.
- Added a conditional to the Dynamik admin pages to restrict access and include a message regarding this restriction when Safari 7.0+ is being used to view such admin pages. This is because currently this latest version of Safari (implemented in OS X Mavericks) has trouble properly loading and interacting with the Dynamik Design Options and Front-end CSS Builder and potentially other Dynamik admin pages. We’ve tested Safari 7.0 with other option-rich WP Theme admin pages and Plugins and found similar results that suggest more of a Safari issue than an Dynamik one. So for now we’re adding this conditional, but will wait and see if either Safari receives and update that resolves this issue or if a fix of some kind presents itself.