Lets begin by explaining what Google Analytics is and why you want it tracking your website visits etc.
Most importantly, Google Analytics helps you answer some important questions, such as:
- How many visitors stop by your website each hour, day, week, month, and year.
- Which page of your website they use to enter your website using (Landing Page)
- How they found your website, be it social media link or searching for a phrase on Google
- How long they stayed on your website
- How many pages of your website they visited
- What part of the world they came from.
This is all very useful information for getting the most from your website. Long gone are the days of throwing a static website up to, get your name out there and hoping folks find you and that some of them even need what you have to offer. Read more “How To Add Google Analytics To Your Site”