Genesis Extender 1.6 includes some new features, refinements, and fixes a few bugs. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
Genesis Extender 1.6
- Added some admin interface design refinements.
- Added CSS comments to the CSS Builder output code for easier reference.
- Added a drop-down menu to the CSS Builder “Elements” section to allow for more elements to be included as well as provide better ease of use.
- Added Text-Align “justified” option to CSS Builder.
- Replaced the old minify CSS functionality with “CSSTidy”, an opensource CSS parser and optimiser.
- Updated to Font Awesome 4.3.0.
- Updated the Easy Digital Downloads license add-on code to fix a vulnerability.
- Fixed a bug where the ’safari’ body class code causes an error in mobile browsers.
- Fixed a bug where the Google Fonts version number is “broken” when only Genesis
- Framework is active (i.e.. when no Child Theme is active).
- Fixed CodeMirror auto-indent issue where it sometimes double indents.