Dynamik 1.4 is a mostly cosmetic update where the admin pages were re-designed to reflect the WP Dashboard style changes found in WordPress version 3.8. A few refinements and bug fixes also found their way into this update. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
- Redesigned the Dynamik admin pages to reflect the WordPress 3.8 admin redesign.
- Updated the screenshot.png image for Dynamik.
- Updated the “Custom Genesis Child Theme” screenshot.png image for Child Theme Exports.
- Updated the ajax save indicator gif image for “Save Changes”.
- Made the stylesheet URL paths SSL compatible.
- Added content .entry class into the Dynamik stylesheet to accommodate Custom Post Types.
- Put in place conditionals to protect against a PHP error loop that can occur if the /images/ directory is not in place upon activation.