Dynamik 1.8 includes some new features, refinements, and fixes a few bug fixes. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
- Added some admin interface design refinements.
- Added a page-builder.php Page Template file to Dynamik for greater 3rd party Page Builder Plugin compatibility.
- Added a few new design styles to the default Dynamik stylesheet to accommodate the new Page Builder Template.
- Added “Include Default Page Templates?” option to the Dynamik Child Theme Export feature.
- Added CSS comments to the CSS Builder output code for easier reference.
- Added a drop-down menu to the CSS Builder “Elements” section to allow for more elements to be included as well as provide better ease of use.
- Added Font Color “sync” option to U-Control feature.
- Replaced the old minify CSS functionality with “CSSTidy”, an opensource CSS parser and optimiser.
- Replaced the old Dynamik screenshot image with a new design.
- Updated the Easy Digital Downloads license add-on code to fix a vulnerability.
- Removed extra space in the “Theme URI” located in the style.css file for Child Theme Export.
- Fixed bug where Background and Border “sync” options are not working in U-Control feature.