Dynamik 1.6 is a major update that adds noteworthy improvements over the “Skin” functionality as well as other new features, refinements as well as a few bug fixes. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
Please Note: You may need to clear your browser’s cache a few times to allow the new “Skins” admin page to properly display.
- Added Dynamik Website Builder software licensing functionality.
- Added a Dynamik “Skins” section to the Dynamik Design Options admin page.
- Added option to enable/disable the syntax highlighting feature found in Custom CSS/Functions/JS.
- Added option to enable/disable Protocol Relative URLs.
- Added “Create Widget Area Shortcode” and “Create Hook Box Shortcode” buttons to the PHP Builder.
- Added IE11 body class detection/support.
- Added esc_html() to Custom Widget Area descriptions to prevent “broken” code.
- Adjusted the Image uploader to allow for .jpeg images (in addition to the .jpg images that were already allowed).
- Set some of the Custom Label and Conditional option text input fields to percentage widths to provide a bit more “breathing room” for them.
- Adjusted front-page.php code to allow for home.php WordPress Template files to take effect as the site/setting configuration permits.
- Removed the “Check Now” button in Dynamik Settings (not needed now that the new license key auto-update code is in place).
- Fixed bug where not all default images were being added upon theme activation, resulting in Child Theme Export errors.
- Fixed bug where three of the fonts in the Deprecated Google Fonts list had missing closing single quotes.
- Fixed bug where the Front-End CSS Builder was converting double quotes into HTML character code and inappropriately stripping slashes.
- Fixed single and double quote images/ bug for the Front-end CSS Builder.
- Fixed styling bug where WP Caption images were not responsive.
- Fixed bug where Sidebar Heading Font Size incorrectly adjusted when the Universal px/em drop-down was toggled.