Dynamik 1.2 is a major update that adds significant new features and refinements as well as a few bug fixes. As always, we strongly recommend all users update.
- Added a “Custom Labels” feature to the Custom Options.
- Added “Custom Templates” feature to the Custom Options.
- Added “Custom JS” feature to the Custom Options.
- Added a “CSS” option to the Custom Hook Boxes.
- Added a “Vertical Toggle” Responsive Menu feature to the Design Options.
- Added a “Add To ALL Custom Post Types” option for adding Theme In-Post Options to Custom Post Types (in addition to the already present option to add to specific Custom Post Types).
- Converted all the Admin Option buttons over to the WordPress default styles.
- Made the Admin images more Retina ready.
- Created a Genesis Simple Sidebars conditional tag function.
- Set HTML5/Fancy Drop-downs settings to hide when running pre-Genesis 2.0.
- Fixed a Universal px/em bug where tabbing through those options was messing up the font-size values (removed the heading and content versions of this Universal option).
- Fixed the [?]Tooltips positioning issue (not all were properly lining up).