• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

Showcase: website built on Genesis Dynamik

Fiona

I have used Genesis Dynamik and its predecessor Catalyst Dynamik for all the Wordpress sites I have built and am a huge fan.
One of my recent websites was for The FAB Practice. This had some challenges that were new for me including a different header image for the home page to all the other pages, a large number of sub-menu items on the nav bar, and different custom menus on all the treatment pages to show alternative treatments for different conditions. The flexibility of Genesis Dynamik made all this possible.

Abland

Nice work. Looks like you had lots of little details to deal with on this. It flows nice and I like the soft colours - doesn't overpower. Good use of the mega menu, too. One thought I had - isn't it spelled anti-aging without the "e"?

Fiona

Nice work. Looks like you had lots of little details to deal with on this. It flows nice and I like the soft colours - doesn't overpower. Good use of the mega menu, too. One thought I had - isn't it spelled anti-aging without the "e"?
Thanks Abland. Re "ageing", in UK English it is spelled with an "e"!