• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

Instant IDE Question

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
Yes you can. That's one of its advantages (if WordPress "breaks" you still have access to iIDE). The Instant IDE Manager Plugin just makes it a lot easier to install/update/uninstall iIDE, but it's not required for iIDE to function.

Yes you can. That's one of its advantages (if WordPress "breaks" you still have access to iIDE). The Instant IDE Manager Plugin just makes it a lot easier to install/update/uninstall iIDE, but it's not required for iIDE to function.
A path would have been helpful :) :) :) This is what I figured out, is there anything simplier?

../wp-content/plugins/instant-ide-manager/ide/instant-ide/

thank you so much for your help and your software!!!!!!!!!!

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
Well, the path to the actual installed IDE would be your web address plus the name you give your iIDE installation folder. So something like:

http://my-site.com/iide-09182374093127840132987412398740239/

You can name that folder whatever you like through the iIDE Manager Plugin or it will give it that kind of random name to make the directory impossible to discover by accident.