• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

Header question

Hi again !

Working on the sticky header, now.

While playing on two screens at work, I have come to see the responsive side of Dynamik and ended up liking the PNG attached.

Unfortunately, when on a normal PC screen, the title and tagline are at left - as you already figured out - and the nav menu is at right.

How can I make the header look like this PNG attached + add social icons UNDER nav menu while making the header still sticky ?

(Also, what is a good social icon widget compatible with Dynamik, if I may ask?).

Thanks for all the help.

When you set your logo to be centered (Dynamik Design - Header), the header right widget will be removed, so use the primary menu instead and set it to be centered (Dynamik Design - Nav). Digg the Docs to find out how to create a custom widget area right under the nav and populate it with your widget.
While the header with the logo will be sticky, the nav might not do this but I think Eric provided a video and some code in the CobaltApps blog.

Just about any social plugin should be compatible with Dynamik, this one is well known in the Genesis community: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-social-icons/
Well, with you pointing the right way, I figured out how to center the header and used the primary menu set in the center (YAY !).
I have planned to dig ALL the docs and tuts during next weekend and Easter's. I think I should have done it earlier - though time won't probably be enough! Patience is the key!
You are a great help, siga - thanks a lot.