• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

Genesis DevKit Bug

I use a product on my Windows 10 laptop called DektopServer from ServerPress. I am running the latest version (v3.9.1) and when I try to active Genesis DevKit on a web site running on DesktopServer, I am unable to access the admin side of my site.

Works fine with Themer Pro and all of my other CobaltApps products, but it does not like Genesis DevKit for some reason.

I'm reporting it to them as well, but I wanted to let you know.

Hi Eric, thank you for the fix. This also resolved my whitescreen admin problems with the Freelancer DevKit on my local install of DesktopServer Premium v3.9.1. I'll alert the folks at ServerPress. Thanks for all your great tools and helpful contributions.

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
Hi Eric, thank you for the fix. This also resolved my whitescreen admin problems with the Freelancer DevKit on my local install of DesktopServer Premium v3.9.1. I'll alert the folks at ServerPress. Thanks for all your great tools and helpful contributions.
Glad to hear it! :)