CSS Builder in Genesis Dynamik: Background Images

Fiona

Have I missed something, or has the option to select background images disappeared from the CSS Builder in Dynamik? If so what is the reasoning behind this?
Screenshots attached - on left image shows CSS builder from current version of Genesis - there is no option to insert image background as there is in Catalyst (on the right). I am sure this used to be an option in previous versions of Genesis and I really miss it as I use background images fairly often.

Attachments

Abland

Have I missed something, or has the option to select background images disappeared from the CSS Builder in Dynamik? If so what is the reasoning behind this?
Screenshots attached - on left image shows CSS builder from current version of Genesis - there is no option to insert image background as there is in Catalyst (on the right). I am sure this used to be an option in previous versions of Genesis and I really miss it as I use background images fairly often.
Hi, Fiona,

I don't see an option in the CSS Builder either, but under Dynamik Design in the menu when you upload an image under Images then it is available under Body > Body Background

Fiona

I realise that, but I quite often want to use a background image in elements that aren't in Dynamik Design so I use the custom CSS instead. I find it difficult to remember all the elements of background: - so it would make life much easier if this was in the CSS Builder. I am sure it used to be in Genesis Dynamik just as it was and still is in Catalyst. :(

Abland

It does seem a logical place to have that ... I can't remember if it was there in Dynamik before. @eric was this background in the CSS Builder in Dynamik and removed for a reason? Or was it never a part of it?

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
Yes, I believe it was there before. I think it got removed when I updated the Front-End CSS Builder to the new one used by my other tools (e.g.. Extender Plugins). I may add it back in at some point, but I believe that's how it got removed in the first place.