Congratulations!

Abland

Congratulations, Eric, on all the new initiatives. Looks like you're really getting a hold on your business, doing inventory and organizing progress. That's always the hard part for a creative mind - kudos! :)

This forum looks smooth - easy on the eyes. I'm impressed with all the site revamps you've done and looking forward to the resource this forum will become. Thanks for your effort and support to the community. Your programs are a good investment on several levels.

eric

Administrator
Cobalt Apps Developer
Congratulations, Eric, on all the new initiatives. Looks like you're really getting a hold on your business, doing inventory and organizing progress. That's always the hard part for a creative mind - kudos! :)

This forum looks smooth - easy on the eyes. I'm impressed with all the site revamps you've done and looking forward to the resource this forum will become. Thanks for your effort and support to the community. Your programs are a good investment on several levels.
Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

There's no doubt that brass tacks of business can be a bit tiresome to deal with, but my motivation is to wade through it so I can spend more and more time doing what I love which is developing and creating. So yes, we're definitly moving in a positive direction here. :)