• The Cobalt Apps Community Forum is for community interaction and assistance, but is not our official Cobalt Apps Product Support solution. If you need Cobalt Apps Product Support please contact our support team through the contact form found at the bottom of your "My Account" page.

Search results

1. ez123abc

Problem with Logo

Hey there Siga, Thanks for your help. Awesome, worked like a a charm. That was what was needed. Thanks for your help
  2. ez123abc

Problem with Logo

I will try this. All I did was name the logo as the business site like I had done before, but I will try it. I didn't show the site because, well, the logo does not show up. The other sites the logo shows up, perhaps it may also be a wp update, not sure... I will contact support, thanks for...
  3. ez123abc

Problem with Logo

I am having some issues using a logo on the header. I make the changes on studiopress to show logo. I add the images in the images section. When I select the image to use as a logo, the logo does not show up. It has happened on 3 different sites now; I have done it successfully on other...
  4. ez123abc

Where do I find the demos of the Skins that Dynamik provides?

Thank you very much. I knew where the downloads were, yet, I couldn't find the demo's and you just answered the question. I wanted to see them before downloading them. Thanks for your help :)
  5. ez123abc

Where do I find the demos of the Skins that Dynamik provides?

I used to see the demos before, but I am not sure where they are located anymore. Anyone have a link to show me the dynamik skin demos that Dynamik provides for you to download?