Search results

1. C

Problem with Search Form

There seems to be a problem with the Search Form. When you enter a search word and then press the Search button, the search button jumps down to the next line. If you put the cursor back at the end of your search word, the button moves back up. This happens on Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I have...
  2. C

Never Mind! Middle Age Brain not Working! :(

found my problem. Brain is missing. Sorry for the bother.
  3. C

Help to split menu

I would like to have my menu items split between the left and right side and have the logo in the center between them. I have tried various things but have not been able to do it. The site with the header like I am trying to achieve is www.sjd.org. My current site is www.gracefellowshippca.com...
  4. C

Using plugin Megamenu to split menu items

Hi all, I am using the plugin Megamenu to try to split the menu items to each side. I have gotten that done, with a few things to still work out, but my problem is it was also showing the mobile menu. When I use display: none, it goes away but the mobile menu itself is messed up. The...
  5. C

Front End CSS builder not working properly

Recently the Front End CSS builder pop out has not been working properly. The pop out comes out but when I click the paint brush to get to the input portion, the elements selector is not showing. Have tries all the usual fixes, ie deactivating plugins, but this is very recent. Anyone else having...