Search results

1. Fiona

Add custom field to Genesis Featured Post

Hi. I am currently developing a website using Genesis Dynamik and want to include the facility for visitors to submit testimonials (which are set up as posts) via Gravity Forms. So that I can request an identifier (name/initials/nickname etc) from the person submitting the testimonial I have...
  2. Fiona

Help with displaying Custom Field in a post

Hi. I am using Gravity Forms and the Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types plugin to enable a form to be used to submit testimonials on a website that automatically creates a post for the testimonial. I have used the body post field for the testimonial itself, but to make it easy to use have used a...
  3. Fiona

Showcase: website built on Genesis Dynamik

I have used Genesis Dynamik and its predecessor Catalyst Dynamik for all the Wordpress sites I have built and am a huge fan. One of my recent websites was for The FAB Practice. This had some challenges that were new for me including a different header image for the home page to all the other...
  4. Fiona

HTML unordered list not working in archive intro

Hi. A client has given me some text to include at the top of a category archive page. It includes bullet points, and although I have included the html for an unordered list, the bullet points are not showing. Is there something I need to add to the custom functions page? (URL -...
  5. Fiona

CSS Builder in Genesis Dynamik: Background Images

Have I missed something, or has the option to select background images disappeared from the CSS Builder in Dynamik? If so what is the reasoning behind this? Screenshots attached - on left image shows CSS builder from current version of Genesis - there is no option to insert image background as...